According to recent research from Google, the first listing in search results receives 36 percent of the clicks, while the top three positions receive 60% of the clicks. This is a great value proposition for many businesses who strive to be in the top three and SEO can help reach that goal.
What is SEO?
SEO is short for Search Engine Optimization. It is the process of enhancing your website (or local listings) to appear higher in natural search results for keywords that matter. This simply means optimizing the content of your website so that it talks about what people are looking for in a meaningful way. By doing so, it will further encourage them them to link to it.
Research to results, its’ what we do. We will help more prospects find your business in more places. We don’t promise drastic overnight changes, but we take a practical and well-developed approach to show results over time.
Market Research is a critical to everything we do. Our basic service provides keywords analysis based on the products and services you are trying to market. To take it one step further, we also offer a service to do competitor analysis.
- Reviewing the content and structure of your website to ensure you have enough ingredients for success. In some cases, this means utilizing our web design services to create a more compelling design for your site, content authoring to create richer and deeper copy, or migrating your site to a SEO friendly content management system (CMS), like WordPress.
- We will optimize each important page of your website for on-page SEO. This includes updating the link structure, meta data and creating links to and from other pages on your site to increase traffic.
- We then work on building the back-links to your site. This, along with the copy and on page SEO, are all of the ingredients for the secrets sauce that search engines live and thirst for.
- We then deploy, measure, report and keep the process moving forward.
How Long Does SEO Take?
Honestly, it just depends on different factors. Here are several reasons:
- How competitive the market is and how well/long your competitor’s have been doing SEO.
- Search Engines can be slow. Pages we update and links we build today can take days to months for search engines to discover. There are ways to help this process along, but only in the cases where it is practical.
- It takes time. Time for us to learn your business model and time to implement it. We make small changes that we measure over time, to achieve the best results.
What we recommend
We typically recommend that our clients subscribe to our SEO service for a minimum of 3 months. and ideally 6 months to a year.
How Much Does It Cost?
We work hard to keep our costs low and onshore. This means we put your money to work locally by using our in-house staff to do all of the SEO.
Market Research $300
Market research is the foundation. We research and determine what keywords and phrases to target for your online presence.
Competitor Analysis $500
We will research what your competitors are doing with SEO, if anything, and include this in our process to allow you to more effectively compete.
On Page SEO $75 per page
We will optimize the important pages of your site with on page keywords, links, meta descriptions and titles.
Local Business Directory Listing $377
We will list your business in Google, Yahoo! and Bing local maps so your prospects can find you. We also list your business in over 80 directories including 411, GPS and popular online directories where prospects search for local businesses.
Monthly Directory Listing Maintenance $99
We will continue to update your Local Directory Listings and Profiles with content relevant to your business.
Monthly SEO Maintenance $250
We will continue to build relevant backlinks to your site and optimize your pages based on results and recommendations.
Contact Us To Get Started